Lead the Ones You’re With – How to Maximize Your Influence and Multiply Your Value as a Team Player and Leader
Thursday, November 14, 2013, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Embassy Suites, Peoria, IL
• Emerging leaders interested in maximizing your influence and growing your leadership skills to significantly add value.
• Senior leaders interested in developing savvy, ethical, and effective future leaders to lead your team.
• Non-profit leaders and volunteers who struggle to lead without direct authority over others.
Leadership Coach, Dina Emser, has a personal mission to inform, encourage, and empower emerging leaders with strategies to expand their service and presence as leaders in order to have more influence, more impact and better results. In order to be truly effective now and in the future, leaders need to understand the importance of their own influence. Dina calls this leading the ones you’re with, and she has created a dynamic, informative, energizing one-day seminar to share this information and her cutting edge strategies with you!
Learn to expand your position as an individual contributor to leader. Get information to help you expand your confidence, extend your influence, and exponentially increase your service and productivity. Learn why it’s so important to use your influence and embrace the 4 Leadership Competencies. Plus learn the 6 leadership tips that promote change!
Dina Emser is a founding partner of Emser International Inc. and an author, speaker and leadership coach who, over the last 14 years, has been providing coaching, training and consulting services to service-based small businesses, schools, and corporate executives who want to better understand and expand their leadership to increase their productivity and effectiveness.
What’s the forecast for your leadership now and in the future?
Come and learn more about what’s up and coming in the field of leadership and see how your skill set measures up! Join Dina on November 14 for a can’t-miss, information packed seminar.
Join Dina and other emerging leaders during this seminar to learn:
• The 4 leadership competencies that make all the difference. Find out how to lead even if you do not have direct reports.
• The 6 Tips that will help you navigate from individual contributor to leader with energy and ease.
• How to take these tips and competencies and personalize them so your results soar and your stress drops.
• How to release your old fears and embrace your leadership in service to everyone. Confidence is a big piece of the leadership puzzle, but perfection is not necessary. Learn how to move forward without allowing fear and limiting beliefs to hold you back.
• The NUMBER ONE misconception that 99% of you have that keeps you from connecting with your people even more powerfully.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 9 a.m.-5 p.m. This event has limited seating in order to ensure an optimal experience for each participant, and will fill quickly! Register early!